Emote Breakthrough Institute (hereon referred to as "EBI") is enhancing people's lives through educational programmes which are delivered through live events or online platforms. The terms stated below are to ensure the safe and proper usage of our courses, as well as, to maintain customer satisfaction.
1) All ofﬁcial communication regarding training programmes,
including payment, postponement and re-attendance requests, should be made via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) All programme graduates will be included in our email newsletters.
1) Full payment for the programme must be made no later than 14 days before Day 1 of the live training programme to secure your seat.
2) All payment must be made to Emote Media Sdn Bhd (Malaysia) or Emote Media Pte Ltd (Singapore).
1) Participants are to attend all days of the training programme he/she has enrolled for. If a participant is absent on Day 1 of the programme without prior notice, his/her application will be deemed as withdrawn and no refund will be made.
2) Participants who are not able to attend are required to inform us of their postponement at least 14 days before Day 1 of the training programme. Otherwise, he/she will be charged for venue, materials and administrative costs incurred for the reserved spot at the programme.
3) No cancellation is allowed within 14 days before Day 1 of the training programme. However, the participant may send a relative or friend to replace them. In such case, the participant must inform us 14 days in advance.
4) The participant is allowed to postpone their attendance for up to two times within 365 days from the date of enrolment after which the participant's application will be deemed as withdrawn and any payment made will be forfeited.
1) Full refund (less incurred bank charges and admin fees) are allowed only for the 7 days cooling period after purchase. After 7 days, refund is not allowed.
2) No refund of fees is allowed once participant has been provided full access to paid online training resources, information or any training material in hard copy or soft copy.
3) To apply for a refund, the customer must fill in our official Refund Form and return to us with original signature, proof of payment receipt and photocopy of IC. We will process and refund the amount to the customer within 14 working days.
4) The participant must attend all days of the Training Programme. If the participant is absent on Day 1 of the Programme without prior notice, the participant's application is deemed withdrawn and no refund will be made.
5) The programme package is valid for 1 year after which it will be invalid if the participant does not attend during this period.
POSTPONEMENT & EVENT CHANGES
1) EBI reserves the right to re-schedule any courses or events due to unforeseen circumstances.
2) Content, Duration, Time, Venue and Fee are subject to change without prior notice.
3) EBI reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course if there are insufficient participants registered for a training.
Participants must not, directly or indirectly, conduct, advertise, promote or solicit any business activity in competition with the training programme(s) they are participating in. Otherwise, we reserve the right to revoke his/her participation and terminate any privileges in the training programme including any post-programme support.
1) Any information, products and services provided by us are analytical tools meant for educational purposes only, and should not be construed as investment recommendation or advice.
2) Past performance of any investment or system or methodology does not necessarily indicate future results. Every investor has different strategies, risk tolerances and time frames. Participants are advised to perform their own research and due diligence before making any ﬁnancial decisions.
3) EBI will not be held liable for any partial performance, damage to equipment or non-performance that is beyond our control, including factors like failure of internet, communication or computer facilities.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
EBI is the sole legal and beneﬁcial owner of all intellectual property rights in relation to our training programmes including (but not limited to) training materials, live seminars and video recordings. Any unauthorised reproduction without our written consent will be considered an infringement of our intellectual property rights.
Any material (digital or printed) that the participants may receive from us is proprietary, copyrighted and speciﬁcally for our participants‘ personal use. Any disclosure to a third party is strictly prohibited.
Participants consent to their presence in any audio, video or photographic recordings ofﬁcially arranged by EBI, and they understand that we may use such recordings for commercial, educational or promotional purposes. We have the right to reproduce, advertise and publicise your participation in these recordings without compensation.
EBI reserves the right to amend its terms and conditions without prior notice.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact us at: email@example.com
© Emote Breakthrough Institute | All rights reserved